Acceptable File Formats:
- PDF Files (preferred) with images and fonts embedded or text outlined
- EPS files
- Any application files from Adobe Creative Cloud 2018 or lower (i.e. AI/PSD/INDD)
Unacceptable File Formats:
- JPEG, GIF, PNG or any low resolution images taken from the Internet
- Files with placed images. (i.e. an image embedded within a PDF document
- Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint files
- RGB colours will be converted to CMYK
- All text should be converted to outlines. This is the recommended method.
- The text will no longer be editable If suppling an application file, (ie AI/PSD/INDD) please included any linked images/fonts with the original file.
- All raster images must be at 300 dpi and 100% of intended print size (ie. TIFF, PSD, etc.),
- 4 colour process jobs must be CMYK
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, we cannot guarantee exact colour matches. This holds true for the same design on multiple products and on repeat orders.
- In designs where colours are placed next to another, there is the chance that they might be out of registration.
- Our tolerance can be as great as 1/16″, depending on the item. This is considered acceptable.
Adhesive/Non-Adhesive Note Pad & Cube Guidelines:
Type Sizes – Please stick to these guidelines when typesetting on:
|Cube Top Sheets||Cube Sides|
Color Matching on Note Pads
- Please note that these note pads are printed in 4 colour process, also known as CMYK colour model.
- All Pantone/spot colours will be converted to the closest 4-colour process match. An exact pantone match is not available and cannot be certain. If close matches are desired, please indicate a spot colour on your purchase order. We will do our best to match it.
- If colour is critical, a preproduction sample is available at an additional cost.
- In addition, all graphics in RGB colour model will be converted to CMYK.
Color Matching on Cube Sides
- The sides on Jay-Line Cubes are printed 4-color process as opposed to spot color. All Pantone colours will be converted to 4 colour process. Unfortunately, we are not able to guarantee a perfect match.
- Due to the printing and assembly process of cubes, the imprint colors on the bound side may look slightly different than the other 3 sides.
- On adhesive note cubes, the adhesive may slightly alter the appearance of the artwork.
- Please keep in mind that no two cubes are the same and artwork will vary slightly from cube to cube.
Borders, Graphics, and Overspray on Cube Sides
|· With full bleed of several colours, overspray may occur and reduce the quality of your product.||· A common border will reduce the overspray effect and give your cube full bleed.||· For best results, keep all logos and graphics free standing, away from the edge.|
- Shrink-wrapping is available for individual cubes at additional cost. Call for quote.